Why book direct?
- 5000 HUF extra voucher for next booking (per room)only booking with half board or all inclusive service
- Welcome Drink upon arrival
- Pre-order services(champagne, bunch of flowers, cake)
- Massage discount
- Potential early check-in and late check-out
- Belenus Plage(March to October)
- One time use of electric charging station(if booking at least 2 nights with half board or all inclusive service)
Water tour on River Zala
River Zala is the only river supplying Lake Balaton. It stems from the foothills of the Alps, near the Austrian border between Szentgotthárd and Őriszentpéter. It emerges from the three major branches accumulating from the Black Lake, the water of Sphagnum mossy marshland and many small sources. Through the Zala Hills region, it gets to Small Balaton, and finally, it flows into Lake Balaton at the southern part of Keszthely Bay, at Fenékpuszta, at 115 dpkm.
Along its way of nearly 140 kilometers, the small stream becomes strenghtened to a small river. It flows also through Zalaegerszeg and the Small Balaton, thereby making its image more colourful.