Why book direct?
- Extra voucher worth HUF 30 000 in case of booking of minimum 2 nights(details in the offers)
- Welcome Drink upon arrival
- Pre-order services(champagne, bunch of flowers, cake)
- Massage discount
- Potential early check-in and late check-out
- Belenus Plage(March to October)
- One time use of electric charging station(for our guests arriving with their own electric car, in the case of a reservation of at least 2 nights with halfboard or all inclusive)
The entrance to the Kányavári-Island, a favoured visitors’ centre of the Kis-Balaton region, can be found at the outskirts of the municipality of Balatonmagyaród opposite to the Fenyvespuszta petting zoo. There is a parking for lot for cars and bicycles at the end of the poplar-paved road leading to the island. Here you can frequently meet women selling home-made jams and salads.
There is a nice curved, wooden bridge just a few steps from the parking lot, over which you can reach the island. The visitors’ centre can be visited at no charge. Resting points provide benches and there are means for frying bacon and cooking. Fishermen can occupy marked fishing places on the island after purchasing a daily ticket in the parking lot. After having climbed the look-out tower, visitors can enjoy the varied bird species of the Kis-Balaton region. Take your time to walk along the 2 km long ‘Crested Grebe’ study path offering structured information about the fauna of the Kis-Balaton region.