Why book direct?
- 5000 Ft extra szállásutalvány(all inclusive ajánlatok foglalása esetén)
- Welcome Drink upon arrival
- Pre-order services(champagne, bunch of flowers, cake)
- Massage discount
- Potential early check-in and late check-out
- Belenus Plage(March to October)
- One time use of electric charging station(for our guests arriving with their own electric car, in the case of a reservation of at least 2 nights with halfboard or all inclusive)
Frequently Asked Questions
We would like to help you in preparing for your stay with us by answering a few Frequently Asked Questions. We hope that you will be able to use these in preparation for your stay.
Early arrival / Late check-out
The room and other services attached to the requested packages can be used from 2 pm on the day of arrival until 10 am on the day of departure. Early arrival (from 9 am) and/or late departure (up to 6 pm) is possible for a fee of 5000 HUF / room / occasion. In case of early arrival and/or late departure, the paid fee includes the use of the room and/or the use of the wellness area, but no other services. Other services can be booked according to availability, please inquire about these 2-3 days prior to your arrival.
Discounts for Frequent Customers
Discounts for our returning guests are available by joining the Belenus Loyalty Program.
Our hotel’s bar is open from 7 am-10 pm, 7 am-11 pm on weekends. Your drink consumption can be charged to your room card and can be paid for in one sum at the time of your departure.
We ensure all of our guests a guaranteed table for each room as per number of booked persons, this way you do not have to worry or hurry in order to ensure your places, no one will take your place. If you are traveling with a smaller child, we can provide high chairs upon request, and we can provide you with a baby cot in your room as well as a small bath tub and a water heater.
Times of eating
Breakfast is at 7:30 -11:00, lunch 1 pm-3 pm, dinner 5:45 pm-8:45. The buffet tables are continuously refilled, you will not have to worry about finding the same selection of food if arriving late. However, in order to ensure a timely and comfortable finish to eating, we recommend that you arrive at your table at least one hour before closing time.
All inclusive consumption
We would like to call the attention of the guests requesting our ALL-INCLUSIVE services, to please note the following rules:
- Drinks purchased within the All-inclusive package can only be consumed in the restaurant, on the terrace, in the lobby bar and in the game room from 9 am to 9 pm. They are not allowed in the rooms, into the wellness area and they are not to be taken outside of the building. Outside of the hours mentioned above, drinks are only able to be purchased for an extra price.
- Only one drink per person can be ordered per one occasion. The number of occasions during the day is not limited.
- The form of main meals depends on the number of persons, above 15 people it is a buffet table meal, below that number it is an a’ la carte choice.
- In the case of special dietary requests (diets, food allergies, etc.) or the ordering of food above the selection of the buffet table, we can only provide for these for an extra fee.
- The content of the room mini-bars is not included in the free-of charge consumption provided by the package.
The services of our Wellness area can be used from 8 am – 9 pm. Everything can be used with the help of a start button (Finnish sauna, infra sauna, steam room, tropical shower, water elements in the inner pool), you do not have to wait for anything. While using the services, please take into consideration that the cotton towels provided in the rooms cannot be used for these purposes, therefore, it is advisable to bring one with you for each person, or otherwise request a special sauna towel at the reception upon your arrival.
There is a folder in the room containing information about the different services available for an additional charge, in alphabetical order. Services booked in advance (manicure, pedicure, beauty treatments, massage, etc.) will be scheduled by the reception desk. It is not possible top re-book any appointments for these in advance.
Our hotel is equipped with a private parking lot, protected by a physical barrier and a camera. If arriving by car, you can move freely between 6 am and 10 pm, the barrier will rise with the help of a sensor. Outside of these hours you can enter the hotel area with the use of your room card.
Use of air conditioner
Each room is equipped with its own air conditioner, which, according to the weather, can be used for even one day at a time. Its price is not included in the room fee, it price is 1500 HUF/day; the remote can be requested at the reception.
We welcome also those guests arriving with pets. You may bring small pets (dog up to 20 kg, bird) for a fee – exception: felines (cats). You may keep these animals in your room, and in the hotel parking lot, but you may not bring them into the restaurant and other closed community spaces. You must take care of them on your own and assume full responsibility for them. Please ask the hotel’s permission for bringing pets of other type and size as those mentioned above.
Smoking is only allowed in the designated smoking areas and open spaces, it is NOT allowed in closed spaces. All rooms come with a terrace, terrace furniture and ashtrays outside.
We hope that the above has been useful information for you. If you have any other questions, we are happy to answer them at any of our contact.
We welcome you at our hotel and wish you a pleasant stay in advance!