Why book direct?
- Welcome Drink upon arrival
- Pre-order services(champagne, bunch of flowers, cake)
- 1000Ft discount on the price of massages(depending on available capacity, except for daily discount packages)
- Potential early check-in and late check-out
From the moment of your booking, the cancellation policies and hotel rules will automatically apply as per the following, and you can also read these in the confirmation of your booking.
- 15 days or more before arrival without any costs
- 14-8 days before arrival: 20% of the cost to be paid
- 7-3 days before arrival: 50% of the cost to be paid
- within 2 days of arrival: 80% of the cost to be paid
- in the event of failure to cancel: 90% of the cost to be paid
We can only accept cancellations in writing.
The room and the other services included in the packages can be used from 2 pm on the day of arrival, until 10 am on the day of departure. Early arrival (from 9 am) and/or late departure (until 6 pm) is possible after paying a fee of 5000 HUF/room. In the case of early arrival/late departure, the use of the wellness area is included in the paid fee, but no other services are included.
We would also like to add that based on paragraph 1 of section 213 of the Civil Code, ordering our offers publicized on the Internet, the press, or on price lists, or offers given through the telephone, and ordering them in writing or through email or phone, or booking a room, all constitute as accepting our offer. By placing your order, or booking a room, and accepting it, as well as arriving to the BelenusThermalhotel, the reservation contract comes into effect between the Customer and the Operator Company, the conditions of the service-payment contractual relationship are included in the confirmation of the order/booking. Within 24 hours of receiving this confirmation by the Customer, any complaints filed in writing shall terminate the accommodation contract.
The successful sending of the confirmation to the email address provided by the Customer (i.e. an email considered as received by the email server of the Customer) constitutes as the automatic delivery of the confirmation, in this way any references to any error of the mailing system does not mean an exemption from the obligation of paying penalties.
The Customer has a right to cancel the accommodation contract based on section 320 of the civil code, by sending a written waiver and paying a forfeit to the Company. Withdrawal terminates the accommodation contract. The Customer must prove that they have sent the written waiver.